***Please read the following registration description thoroughly before completing the registration***
High School Boys 9th-12th; 7th/8th Boys; 5th/6th Boys ; 1st - 4th Boys ; 7th/8th Girls
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED PLEASE CONTACT US AT FWYLAX@GMAIL.COM IF YOU WOULD STILL LIKE TO REGISTER
Note: we are an all volunteer organization with limited funding and limited coaching...depending upon the number of registrations received in each age group there may be try-outs and/or limited number of registrations taken.
Required Items for Registration
· Your player must have a valid US Lacrosse number before you can register with Fort Worth Youth Lacrosse Association (FWYLA), i.e. you will need your player’s US Lacrosse number to complete the FWYLA registration (please go to - http://www.uslacrosse.org to get your player’s US Lacrosse member number.)
· For non-Fort Worth Youth Lacrosse Association members you must create a free FWYLA account. You will have this opportunity during the registration process.
Please note the following estimated costs associated with registering for Spring 2020 Lacrosse:
· FWYLA registration fee – see grade specific registration information below (late fees may apply)
· If you are interested in a payment schedule, please email email@example.com
· US Lacrosse Annual Membership - $30 - $35 (Note: US Lacrosse membership offers many benefits…most specifically it offers limited medical coverage for the member.) For full details on membership benefits please visit - http://www.uslacrosse.org/membership/membership-faq.
Registration Fee Scholarships are available in limited numbers (US Lacrosse membership fee not applicable)
· Please contact
with scholarship request in the subject line and ask about our process.
PLAYER REGISTRATION ELIGIBILITY
FWYLA's focus is to be a feeder system and prepare young lacrosse players to be ready to compete on our High School teams. For high school we follow the Texas High School Lacrosse League rules related to player eligibility. Please visit www.thsll.org for more information. For 5th-8th we follow the Dallas/Fort Worth Lacrosse League rules related to player eligibility. Please visit www.dfwlacrosse.com for more information. For girls we follow http://tgyll.org.